"When you call Me by the name of the 'Queen of the Holy Rosary of Pompeii',
which is closer to Me than all the others, I cannot reject you."
- Home 主頁
- The Story of Blessed Bartolo Longo & Our Lady of Pompeii
- The 54 Days Rosary Novena to Our Lady of Pompeii
- The Fifteen Saturdays of the Holy Rosary by Blessed Bartolo Longo
- How to Pray the Rosary
- Words of Blessed Bartolo Longo
- The Supplica: Petition to the Blessed Virgin of the Rosary of Pompeii 向龐貝玫瑰經之童貞榮福瑪利亞求恩誦
- Prayer for the Canonization of Blessed Bartolo Longo 為真福巴爾托洛·隆戈封聖禱文
- At the Feet of Madonna 投奔到聖母跟前
- Rosary Meditations 玫瑰經默想
- Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary 奉獻自己於聖母無玷聖心誦
- Common Prayers 常用禱文
- Spiritual Nourishment 靈性滋養
- Spiritual Warfare 屬靈爭戰
January 13, 2017
January 12, 2017
With 2017 having been declared as a Jubilee Year because of the 100th Anniversary of Our Lady’s appearance in Fatima, and believing more than ever in the pressing call today to “pray and do penance”, on January 11, 2017, six statues of the Immaculate Heart of Our Lady of Fatima were blessed by Pope Francis to be the “International Centennial Pilgrim Statues of Our Lady of Fatima”. Their mission is to promote the message of "Prayer and Reparation (Penance)" throughout the world, which somehow has been forgotten since Our Blessed Mother appealed for this in Fatima in 1917.
The six statues are to each travel to a different continent for its mission. In Asia, Hong Kong has been chosen as the first stop for the visit of the Blessed Mother.
Posted by A Friend of Blessed Bartolo Longo at 1:21 AM